Monday, August 17, 2009

Pictures, Pictures Everywhere!

This is going to be short and sweet, hopefully..but I doubt it. I have a lot to update so I might just have to do this in a 3 parter(yes, I know that isn't really a word). I think for this on I will just update on some stuff that happened a little bit ago. Rachel's pregnancy pictures and a recent wedding I was at. The next blog I will finally put things from Gage's birthday and then another wedding from this past weekend.

Ok..here we go!

So about a month ago an old friend from high school came up for her baby shower. I made the trek down to Crown Point(gotta love GPS!) with Gage(sometimes I thought GPS meant "Gage Please Stop") and went to the shower. I had already told Rachel(Did I already say it was Rachel's shower..well, it was) that part of her gift was that I would do pregnancy photos for her. I figured it was win/win. She got pictures, I got some practice and of course an easy gift. On second thought, maybe it was more win/really win, lol. I also gave her two other homemade gifts that I was nervous to give her, because I wasn't sure about how they came out. I'm no Martha Stewart you know! The day after her shower I met with her in town to do her pictures. Here are just a few that I have finally edited(I've mostly done belly shots so far). I do need to finish the rest and I will before her little guy is one, I swear!



The lovely little couple



Isn't she cute?






This bottom one is one of my favorites. I barely edited this one, just a little adjustment on the color. I got pretty luck with the lighting. :)



Ok, THIS one is my favorite so far.


Another thing I did around the time of Gage's birthday was go to a wedding. I wasn't the photographer, but at my mother's request I brought my camera along. I didn't have the best vantage point for pictures and I wasn't about to run around taking pictures at a wedding that was not mine to take. I thought that would be rude(plus I was pretty tired and it was soo hot out), so I sat in my seat and got what I could from where I was. I wasn't really into taking much that day, but I think I got a few "doable" pictures. Mainly, it was some stuff to play around with and get ideas for the wedding that I just did with Danielle and for the wedding that is coming up in two weeks.





This last one is my favorite :)

Of course there are some more, but I'm too lazy to upload any others. Plus, I DID say this would be short, didn't I? :) Don't mind the color on all of these pictures, I swear uploading them makes them look so different.

Anyway, I guess that's it for now. Off I go to the store with my mother and Gage. Stay tuned next time for part 2...Gage's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment