Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What's a long blog without a surpise ending??

Can anyone tell me how to de-clutter my house, life, mind? I could sure use some help with that! I'm not in the largest house ever, it isn't tiny, but it sure isn't big either. I have so much, actually, Gage has so much stuff that I am running out of room! I know what you might think, STOP buying him so much! I don't though, well that's a lie...but I don't by him as much as I used to. I need to have a yard sale this summer but finding the time and energy to go through all the boxes is not fun. I have stuff that isn't even unpacked from when we moved in. I don't even want to mention the clothes that are practically pouring out of this house! Its horrible, I could have my own Plato's Closet here! Gage does have a lot of clothes too, most of those are in plastic totes, one here and I think 3 at my mother's house. I just cant seem to part with all of his adorable onesies, hats and outfits. He had quite the nice collection of clothes, he still does really. Toys are the devil though, lol. After his 2nd birthday and Christmas this place was bombarded by things. He got WAAAY too many presents, most of which are my fault. He liked something (Disney's Cars cars) and I got to hunting them down like it was my job!

I have sorted through some of his things that he doesn't bother with anymore and put them on the front porch. I wont be able to fit too much more on that porch though, its pretty full right now. I need to go through it and just get rid of it. If we haven't used it in a year..we wont be using it any time soon. I know its clutter and I guess I have a bit of an attachment for my "stuff". Doesn't everyone though?? I mean, its your stuff! Oh, I don't know..I suppose I should just toss it.

On another note...I finally got to play around with my new Lensbaby! It is a little different to get used to, but I think I am going to like it. As you can see..I am far from a master at using it. I took a few pics of Gage exploring his new swing set. Which by the way, he adores!


Checking out the new slide.


YAAAAAH!!!!


He is such a ham and knows right when to look at me.


I also took a few w/o the Lensbaby. I didn't really edit, edit too many of them..but I have a confession..I'm in love. Yep, I am in love with Totally Rad Actions and I'm not afraid to shout it from over the top of my laptop! THEY ARE AMAZING!!!



Lovin' his Deee


As you can see..they were looking over a very serious matter..


I tend to confuse him..


Again with the car down the slide


Trying out the trampoline and clapping for himself as I yelled out "YAY Gage"


How could you not love that face?
(I know its hard to see it, because he badly needs a haircut)


Hi Momma!


I'm really loving the black and white these days


Seriously though..how could you NOT love him. He's gorgeous!

So, now..I am going to post another picture that isn't so flattering for Gage. My son now has a new "thing" he does. I try every time I see him to redirect him, but I don't always get there in time...like shown below.


Um..EWW!

Maybe I should be happy that he is doing my job for me. That's one less toenail to clip..but I'd much rather clip them for him...darn boys!

I babysat for Mandy recently and it went pretty well. Hayden really listened to me and I think had fun with Gage.



Gage on the other hand..didn't have as much fun as Hayden, lol. Actually..it wasn't bad at all, he just got a little cranky later in the day. Doesn't Hayden look concerned for him though? Its cute I though. I was able to take a few surprise shots for Mandy. I figured she says how much she likes the pictures I take of Gage, that I would take a few of Hayden and see what I could do with them. They aren't anything fancy, just some quick shots on my stairs.


What a little monkey..seriously..I had my leg on him to keep him seated


Doesn't he look like he is up to something??


My favorite, he looks sweet in this one...

So, last but not least..the surprise...are you ready for it?? No, seriously..are you sure you are ready for it??

Ok..here it is...



Yep, you read it right....

I am going to have another little bowl of Oatmeal. I don't have specifics yet, because this test was taken a few days ago. Can you believe I kept my mouth shut this long? I'm almost proud.

I know there are a very few people that knew already..because I cant keep my mouth shut easily about this kind of stuff...but now its out there..and I am still trying to have it sink in. It better be a girl..otherwise it's going on Ebay. I kid, I kid...lol. I am just really rooting for a girl.

Then again..I am also rooting for more energy, less back pain and more sleep. Let's hope I get those too! I have a feeling, because of the way I am feeling already this is going to be a LONG 40 weeks. I had it so easy with Gage that I guess it's time to pay my dues. Actually, I had it easy up until delivery. Some of you know my horror birth story, he was well worth it, but still. I deserve an easy road after that!

I will keep you updated...

1 comment:

  1. First of all...Gage is adorable and I love the pictures you get of him. Second...CONGRATS!! That is some very exciting news!! Here's to a happy and healthy nine months!

    ReplyDelete